Evenly cook and heat sauces, soups, and more. Long walnut handle and steep pan sides keep you safe from bubbling liquids. Sophisticated enough for both your camp kit and kitchen cooking, the Saucepan features a hand-finished, baked stainless steel trim that creates a copper-like patina finish and matches our full enamelware line.
- Vintage-inspired design
- Baked stainless steel rim with copper-like patina appearance
- Slight variations in color on rim are expected
- Steel core with speckled enamel finish
- FSC certified natural walnut accents
- Materials: Steel, Enamel, FSC Certified Natural Walnut
- Barebones Enamelware is dishwasher safe.
- For hand washing, soak the products in warm soapy water to help remove baked on food
- Avoid using abrasive sponges or brushes as this may scratch the surface
- Due to the nature of the enamelware finish, acidic foods & harsh cleaners may permanently discolor the finish
- Size: 18cm x 8.26cm H (13cm H w/ lid) | Handle: 19.7cm L
- Capacity: 6 Cups, 1.5 Litres
- What's in the box: 1 x Barebones Enamel Saucepan