Return, Refunds and Exchange
If something isn’t right, or you change your mind, we are happy to accept a return subject to the Return and Exchange Policy below.
- Return your order in its original packaging and unassembled (where applicable) within 14 days, together with your BigBigPlace invoice for either an exchange or a full refund. Refunds will be issued to the card that payment was made with. Return requests must be done by the same person that made the order.
- Our 14 day return policy does not apply to electrical appliances, incorrect self-assembly, "Outlet" products, used camping equipment, used clothes (including bikini), used bags, used sport equipment, food products, custom made products, damaged items resulting from misuse, abuse, normal wear & tear and products damaged after receipt of delivery.
- For all category products, unless otherwise stated above, kindly email us for a Return Form that you need to fill in, and send the items down together to our warehouse. Upon receipt our Returns Department will process the item and get in touch with you within 1 - 3 weeks. Only items that are received in their original condition will be processed.
Wrong, Defective and missing Items Shipment:
- Please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 day of receipt of item if you find any wrong items in your order for us to assist you with the necessary exchanges/refunds. Kindly indicate your order number, product name and attach relevant images as well in order to speed up the processing time.
- When we receive your return, we inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund. If the product is not defective, return shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
If all conditions are not met, BigBigPlace reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.